Website Usage Terms and Conditions
By using this website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following
terms and conditions which govern E. John Spratley Ltd's relationship with you
in relation to this website.
The term "E. John Spratley Ltd." or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of this website.
Its registered office is 60/62 Victoria Road, Mortimer, Reading, RG7 3SG and registration number is 466095.
The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of this website.
Find out more by visiting - https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/
Log files are maintained and analysed of all requests for files on this
website's web server. Log files do not capture personal information but do
capture the user's IP address, which is automatically recognised by our web
Aggregated analysis of these log files is used to monitor website usage. These analyses may be made to available to Spratley's staff and partner agencies to allow them to measure, for example, overall popularity of the site and typical user paths through the site.
Except as stated already, Spratley's will make no attempt to identify individual users. You should be aware, however, that access to web pages will generally create log entries in the systems of your ISP or network service provider. These entities may be in a position to identify the client computer equipment used to access a page. Such monitoring would be done by the provider of network services and is beyond the responsibility or control of Spratley's.
Spratley's will make no attempt to track or identify individual users, except where there is a reasonable suspicion that unauthorised access to systems is being attempted. In the case of all users, Spratley's reserves the right to attempt to identify and track any individual who is reasonably suspected of trying to gain unauthorised access to computer systems or resources operating as part of Spratley's web services.
As a condition of use of this site, all users must give permission for Spratley's to use its access logs to attempt to track users who are reasonably suspected of gaining, or attempting to gain, unauthorised access.
All log file information collected by Spratley's is kept secure and no access to raw log files is given to any third party.
Terms and Conditions
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
1. Any content found on this website is for general information and use only and is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Any information or materials found on this website are used entirely at your own risk. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by, or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Any reproduction of these materials is prohibited.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged.
6. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
8. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
9. We will not be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
10. Every effort is made to keep this website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, this website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
11. Any dispute arising out of the use of this website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
12. We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Find out more by visiting our privacy notice - http://www.spratleys.co.uk/privacy_statement.html
13. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This revised policy is effective from May 2018.